WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

A sudden death! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:51 am

Sailla held onto him tight until her breasts were mushed up against him, licking up his neck. She hoped Celeb knew she wouldn't let him hurt her like she let Mordacai, and she would handle the situation carefully. She rocked against Mordacai and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 am

Celeb smiled, and went over behind saila. He slid himself in herand started a pace about the same as mordacais. He gripped onto her just above her hips (love handles?) And let his head go back as he let out a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 am

Sailla stiffened when he went in, but when she made it so it didnt hurt, she moaned into Mordacai's ear.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 am

Mordacai reached behind sailla nad gripped Celebs hips so hed have better leverage, and he started a fast hard pace in her. He groaned and bit onto her shoulder again. his claws dug into Celeb absentmindedly. He pulled back to let out moan and he moved to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 am

Celeb moaned as the pace went faster and the pain on his hips only made him want go faster. He squeezed just a little more on his grip on saila, but didn't dig his claws in.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 am

Sailla's back arched as she came again, her breath came in ragged and uneven. She leaned back slightly onto Celebs chest. She shivered and tightened around both of them. If she was any tighter on Mordacai it might hurt she she had to prevent herself from pressing harder.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 am

He groaned, still rocking his hips. He looked down at her and kissed up her jawline, and then went down the other side to her ear. "I love you" he purred out. His hands left celeb and went around Sailla.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 am

Celeb, moaned and thrust his hips along with mordacais. He gave a soft smile at the two of them and let out another pleasurable groan. He continued to hold on but relaxed his grip a bit when mordacai hugged her.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:55 am

Sailla smiled, licking his chin and lips before kissing him. "I love you too." She was still leaned slightly against Celeb so her weight wasn't resting all on Mordacai, or on her legs.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 am

Mordacai grinned and kissed her, keepign the pace up. "How long you think you can last today? I could go twenty hours again if you want" he winked, laughing.
His monster was quiet. He loved it. He didnt want to stop. In fact he NEEDED to keep going. Once he stopped it would be back up yelling at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am

(Lol time skip till everyone came =D)

Celeb panted as he slid himself off the table and headed to the now restocked buffet table, in which the servers who were refilling it, glanced over at him cautiously. He picked up a good large pice of steak and gulped it down. He sighed and looked at the servers. "Get me more alcohol, the stronger the better, maybe even another bottle..... make that a few bottles of everclear if we have any." He smiled as the servers finished what they were doing and rushed back into the kitchen. Celeb gave a chuckle and headed over to the soda fountain, were he grabbed a cup and poored him a drink, he tasted it. Yup they had refilled the sodas too, that should definatly make mordacai happy celeb thought with a chuckle. He looked over at mordacai and saila still on the table as he sipped the cold drink.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 am

Sailla kissed Mordacai and spoke into his neck. "I'm a bit hungry. This place seems to tire me out faster. And makes me feel fatter." She pinched some skin at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am

He smirked. "looks liek they broguht more food out. cmon." He said, walking over. He saw Celeb get more soda and he eyed it. He started eatign more food before he walked over and put his head under the machine again.
What?
He wasnt addicted. Shut your face.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Celeb smiled watching mordacai and he finished his cup. He chuckled and headed back. Over to the kitchen, he knocked on the door and waited as one of the chefs opened the door with some more alcohol. Celeb took them and brought them back over over to saila and mordacai. He smiled at them opening one of the everclear bottles and took a good swig, before offering it to them.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Sailla had slipped the apple out from earlier and was eating it. She flicked her eyes over to Mordacai and back to the alcohol. She wondered if it would be the same as their place, where just the smell of it gave her a buzz. She looked back at Mordacai. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Mordacai walked over when eh got more alcohol and he grabbed the bottle. He tipped his head back and chugged it. He frowned, one of his hands formed into a fist as he tried to ignore the fire going down his throat from it. He slammed it on the table and let out an 'ah' and then looked up and grinned at Celeb. "I wonder how many of those I can drink." he purred, looking at the other bottles he got out.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Sailla, who was still laying on the table, didnt flinch when he slammed it down. Her legs were propped up on a chair and she showed no sign of moving. "Hey Mordacai, you think this stuff is like our place?" She was eyeing a bottle from the side.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 pm

"I dunno about that unless you have a similar stomach to me and mordacai then I can always get you some wine." He said giving her a charming nod and a smile. There were about four bottles left and he took one for himself, raised it to mordacai and downed it. He breathed out sharply as the burn took affect. He put the empty bottle down and leaned against the table next to saila.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 pm

"Sailla, you got drink from drinking water once. And you passed out from dipping the tip of your tongue in something like this back home. I dont want to have to deal with a sexy passed out lady i nthe middle of a werewolf compound." He said, grinning. He downed another bottle. He started to feel a little buzz, which made him happy
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 pm

She crossed her arms. She still eyed the bottle, until she picked it up and tried balancing it on her stomach. "I didn't wana try it anyways." Once she had balanced one, she picked up another and tried to balance that also. She failed and the bit from the bottom splashed her. "Ew. I need a bath."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Celeb chuckled at her, taking the bottles from her and placing them back on the table. "Us werewolves somtimes clean each other with our tongues." He said with a smirk and a wink at mordacai.Celeb picked up another bottle and downed that on as well, when it was empty he put it next to his other one. "Well that's two for you and one for me. There's three more so who gets the last bottle or do we split it?" Celeb asked grinning as he reached for a third bottle, he was feeling the buzz but it didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Mordacai laughed slightly. "She wouldnt count that as a bath. You have no idea how much of a bath freak this woman is." he said, leaning down. he licked it off of her and smirked. "We can share it. Or I can have it." He said, taking another bottle and downing it. He'd never gotten actually drunk before, so he was curious would it would be like.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Sailla wiggled when he licked her."I am not a bath freak, I just like to be clean." She stuck her tongue out at Mordacai and rolled over onto her stomach with her knees on the chair. "You should show me where it is again, because I wasn't paying attention."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:42 pm

mordacai drank another whole bottle and grinned big at her. "Ill show you." he purred out, pulling her off of the table. he started pulling her in the direction of the showers.
Skipping while he did it.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Sailla let him pull her along, looking at him strange. "What was that, pure sugar?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: