WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 am

Mordacai laughed and looked down at Celeb. God, he was even more rapeable like this. He pinned him and started tickling him. "Yah want more everclear?" He asked, grinning wickedly at him. He wondered how drunk hed have to be to be completely consensual. Hm. He reached down and gripped him.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:52 am

Sailla smiled at them and went over to the chair she had been in before. She would let them have their fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 am

Celeb moaned and wiggled under the tickles laughing childishly. He tried to tickle mordacai back, grinning. He. Looked over at saila tilting his head to the side. "Yew dun wanna play?" He asked breathlessly, his eyes widening, as he arched his back to mordacais grip.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 am

He reached over to the everclear and brought it to Celebs lips. he tickled him some more and started a pace on him "Cmon Sailla. Lets both play with him." he said, grinning down at Celeb. He licked up his neck and bit at him. "Celeb would love it if we both played with him, wouldnt he?" he cooed.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:28 am

Sailla came back over and pulled Mordacai's head up and kissed him. "I'm game as long as im with you."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 am

"Yes" celeb said after a few gulps of everclear, his mouth slightly burning. He wiggled again under the tickles, giggling. He made soft puppy noises as he nuzzled mordacai back, nibbling on his ear playfully. "Let's play." He said in a soft voice a large childish grin on his face. He pounced on mordacai growling lil puppy growls and tugging with his teeth on whatever he could get to. He glanced up at saila and gave her a little lick on the cheek. "Your pretty." He wisper grinning
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 am

"Coming fro ma manwhore Id say thats a compliment" He said, winking at Sailla. he laughed, letting the dog do whatever he wanted. hed be able to stop him if he did anything unpleasant. "I bet you cant ride me harder than Sailla. " He said with a grin. "What d'yah think?" he asked, his pace on Celeb going faster on him. "I dont think yah're strong enough for it."
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 am

Sailla smiled and just sat at the edge of the bed to watch. Honestly she wanted Mordacai drunk again and it to be just her and him. But she was abnormaly patiant.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:44 am

Celeb tilted his. Head again. "I'm strong." He said grabbing onto mordacai starting a pace on him. He grinned and leaned forward toward mordacai. "I'm definatly strong." He said giving a confident lil snort. He glanced again at saila. "Cansh yew rubs mah tummy again pwease?" He asked giving a cute pouty face.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 am

"i dont know if I'll beleive that until you ride me like she does." He said, winking at him. he pulled Sailla to him and made it so she was sitting on his face. he sucked on her clit and bucked his hips at Celebs touch.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:50 am

Sailla shivered, but began rubbing Celeb's tummy. "I don't think he can ride you better. I am the best at what I do." She smiled challangingly as Celeb.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 am

Celeb wimpered and gave a soft moan as he scootedcloser to them. "B-but, sshes a gurl. I-I dunno." He said confused. He wimpered again nuzzling sailas shoulder, offering for her to pet and mess with his hair too. "Cans yew shuw me?" He asked letting out a soft bark as saila rubbed in just the right spot, causing him to nuzzle her more.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:20 am

Sailla rubbed behind his ears and ruffled his hair. She glanced at Mordacai. Was she aloud to do other guys here? She didn't particularly find him attractive but if Mordacai was on the other side she would have no problem gettign aroused.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:22 am

Mordacai laughed. "Oh cmon. You know what it looks like. You just sit on it and rock back and forth." he said with a wink. he grabbed the everclear agai nand put it to Celebs lips. He put it back and kept the pace up on him, then started to suck on Sailla again. He smirked slightly. "Unless you meant on yourself. But if thats true, you can do it to me too."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:30 am

Celeb drank more of the everclear, his head completley swimming. He swayed a little before slowley ever so slowly shaking it and giving them a grin. He laughed as he did what mordacai said, he rocked back and forth slowly, wimpering slightly as he licked saila on the shoulder, he grinned and gave her a nip on the ame shoulder. "Lik dis?" He asked slurring his words badly as he rocked.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 am

Mordacai smirked and grabbed Celebs though. he pulled him onto his lap and kept the pace going. he spat on his hand and reached back and put it on himself. He slid out from under sailla and puled Celeb down. he kissed him, letting his tip slide in. He groaned, making the pace go faster on him and he gripped him harder. "Now rock." he winked.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 am

When Mordacai kissed Celeb she pressed her lips together, but didnt stop rubbing him behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

Celeb groaned but did as mordacai said, he rocked. He tilted his head so saila could keep rubbing his ears. "I'm doin goodm?" He asked in a child like voice, his breathing becoming more like a soft pant.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:59 am

Mordacai grabbed his thighs and started to rock him more. "Yes, youre doing fine." he purred. He didnt care that this was basically rape. Thats probably why he enjoyed it so much. He wanted to make him not able to walk in the morning, and not remember why.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:04 am

Sailla rubbed his tummy and scratched his head, doing her best to make him happy so he woudl let Mordacai at least finish. She really did love her husband, even when she has still a bit mad at him she couldn't help but do what she coudl to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am

"Yay" celeb groaned. Letting mordacai rock him faster. He smiled at saila giving her a kiss on the cheek before turning to mordacai and kissing him roughly. "Happy?" He wisper for confirmation again. He was a lil unsure pup at the moment and needed a lot of confirmation and such. (Lol I forgot the word I was looking for)
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 am

He nodded and flipped them over. he started to go faster and harder, hitting his prostate. he jacked him off, al lthe while, and leaned forwards to kiss Sailla. He pulled her ontop of Celeb so he could eat her out.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 am

Celeb moaned, following mordacais lead without question or protest, he sucked on saila and licked her. He grabbed her hips so he could stabilize her as he was getting rocked. He wimpered occasionally and mumbled about candy and chasing rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Mordacai went as hard and fast as he could, not really giving a shit about how sore Celeb would be afterwards. he took the everclear bottle and took another swig, then put it back. his hand went back to Celebs hip and he grunted while slamming into him.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Sailla continued to rub Celebs head. She smiled at Mordacai and kissed him on the forehead, watchign him enjoy himself for the most part. She was happy because he was happy. Sure she liked the attention she was getting, but fhe felt surprisingly mellow. It didn't make her shiver the way Mordacai did and she just wasn't that into it. Whats wrong with you Sailla? why dotn you seem to be in the mood? She didnt know what it was she just new that she was a bit tired and wanted to lay down and sleep next to Mordacai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: