WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 am

Celeb stared at mordacai for a moment, he shook his head slowley, then gave a weak smile. "Sure, ill leave YOU alone, this way then." He turned around. Avoiding mordacai, then turned another corner and headed to two doors that were side by side. "This ones the male bath this ones the female bath." He said motioning to the appropriate doors he gave a smirk and crossed his arms. "Is that all, eh?"
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 am

The playfulness had left his face and he looked at him, irritated. "Wheres the nearest town from here, and whats there to do around here?" He asked. He was slowly losing his patience with these people.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:20 am

Celeb gave him a satisfied smile. "About a day from here if you go on foot. As for anything to do well that depends what your enterested in."

Rossk edged himself over to mordacai. "Naybe you two should find a place to chat a bit, you might be able to get along." He said nervously. He liked mordacai and found him a great person to talk to, so he didn't want him to leave before he could chat with himsome more. He flinched a little when jade gave him an irritated growl. She squeezed his hand and pulled him away from mordacai.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 am

His eyes flickered over to Rossk and he frowned. Why did he want him to stay? So far, everyone else had been anything but polite, and his interest in them was slowly starting to fade. "Perhaps" was all he said. He looked around. He was hoping for something more interesting... but there wasnt anything. He looked up slightly. There had to be a reason he was here. Chaos hadnt done this before. It wasnt like him. He rubbed the back of his head, thinking. His eyes flickered over to Celeb. How would he feel if he knew what Rossk had told him?
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 am

"He isn't as bad as you think." Rossk pleaded as jade shoved him behind her. "Serious, we can learn a lot from each other." He wimpered, jade looked at him her expression blank. "You said yourself our plane is fucked already, there is nothing we can do." Sh said her tone softening as she loosened her grip on her mate. "True but that doesn't mean we can't prolong it." Rossk replied, his wimpering stopping. "I was just thinking that he and celeb could be freinds." Rossk added giving celeb a sympathetic look. Celeb just looked at them, his face blank. Celeb then looked over at mordacai his eyes curious as he looked him over. "Why does rossk trust you so much, he is an omega thus he is constantly wary of all around him, expecting pain either verbal or physical. Yet he is going against his nature to cower and instead stands up for you. He has only done this with two other people, what makes you so special?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 am

Mordacai bit his tongue to keep himself from being snarky. He shrugged "We talked while you were jacking off" he said, looking over at Rossk. He had meant that as a joke, and as a different way to say fucking around. His eyes went back over to him. "It could be because I dont treat anyone any different. Status isnt something I give a shit about." He shrugged, avoiding telling him that it was probably because of their similar child hoods. He didnt particularly care for Celeb right now. And he didnt need to know that much about him.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

Sailla moved to face Rossk. She actually liked him, not the way she liked Jade's strength, but actually liked him. Maybe there was some interesting things on this plane? She changed into a slightly bigger snake so she coudl watch what was going on better.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 am

Celeb let out an irritated snort, which made jade suddenly burst out in laughter. Rossk gave a soft smile. "Status is how we think as wolves. " celeb grumbled, a bit flustered that mordacai had guessed so accuratley. Jade tried to stiffle further laughter when celeb gave her a look. " I think I will leave you TWO alone." Jade giggled, pulling rossk along with her as she started down the hallway. "Me and you have our own buissness we need to attend to dear." She purred at rossk, who reluctantly but happily followed. " get along please!" Rossk yelled before he was pulled around the corner. Celeb growled softley. "The fuck?" He wispered confused at what had just happened. Suddenly remembering mordacai was there he took a small step away, crossing his arms over his chest as he eyed mordacai warily. Why'd jade have to find this as the perfect time to go fuck rossk, he wondered un happily.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 am

Mordacai looked over at Jade, and then to Celeb, slightly confused. And then he grinned, understanding. He actually had been jacking off. He snorted, his hands in his pockets. He looked to the side, away from Celeb. "So why the hell were you so bipolar earlier? You started it." He said childishly.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 am

Sailla lost interest as the couple walked off, so she became her snake necklace again. She would let Mordacai play with him, and she would just be bored. Maybe she would count the times this guy swallowed once Mordacai worked his magic.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 am

Celeb lowered his gaze. "I wasn't bipolar, I changed my mind, isn't that enough?" He growled irritatedly and leaned back against the wall. "You just can't get that apparently." He closed his eyes and sighed. "Do you want me to apoligize or somthing, cause if so fine! I'm sorry." He tucked his chin against his chest and let out another irritated grumble.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:54 am

Mordacai looked at him, not sure what to think. he brushed his fingers over his cheek. "Yah dont need tah say sorry. I was just curious. And whyd yah change your mind?" He asked, smirking. He had put himself a little closer to him. "Im not that ugly, am I?" he asked, winking playfully.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 am

Celeb avoided looking at him, but he didn't pull away. "I told you I don't like bottom and especially my bottom." He tucked his head further against his chest, ignoring mordacais touch. "How can my twin be ugly?" He answered with an amused tone, though he kept his head down.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 pm

He smirked. "Celeb.. have you ever even tried bottoming?" he asked, slightly pressed against him now. his fingers went down his jawline and he leaned down, kissing the other side of his jaw. "You could always try. Ill be gentle. And hey, if you decide you dont like it then we can stop. " he purred "I think youd enjoy it. You really liked me touching you before. And I hadnt even done anything then." he said, winking. He thought it was kind of cute he was trying to tuck into himself like this. It made him feel good. like he was in control.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Celeb moved his head away from mordacais kisses. "No, but I don't want to try. " he glanced at mordacai with a frown. "I was just a bit.. deprived I'm better now and I don't need anyhting from you. I got along with you at first and that's fine but that's it." He adjusted his posture a bit before looking back at mordacai. "What did rossk tell you Anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Mordacais amused expression dropped back to his blank irritated look. His hand paused adn then he let it drop from his face. He put his hand and forearm o nthe wall next to Celebs head and leaned on it so the two of them were still against the wall. "He told me how we're both a lot alike. " He said, looking away from his face slightly. "look, if im going to talk to you about that... i think me and you would both prefer it be in a private place. "
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

"I guess they went to go about their...'buisness'. " Fey said watching Caleb and the other 2 leave into the woods, kind of sad he missed out on the changing chick. "Oh well I guess that means I win the elf." He said and heads into the girls bathroom after Kastri.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Celeb stiffened as mordacai got closer. "Just to talk." He said unsure. He ducked under mordacais arm and noved past him. He looked seriously at mordacai."this way." He motioned down the hall glancing over at mordacai as he went. He led him threw various halls until he was at a particular door. He looked at mordacai then opened the door and nodded for mordacai to go inside first after he went in first celeb followed. It was a tidy room, small on furnishings except for a bed, dresser and a small table and two chairs. There was another door on the far side of the room. "Ok we are spme where private." He said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Mordacai followed, shutting the door behind him. He looked over at Celeb, suppressing the urge to pin him to the bed. He walked over to one of the chairs and plopped down into it. "Yes. We are." he said, looking around. "Rossk mentioned the way your parents thought of you and treated you. He didnt say much... but.. " he shrugged "My parents called me an it too. And treated me like one. " He said, his head turned to the side a bit as he stared off in thought. His eyes narrowed as he remembered some things.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Celeb, growled and punched the wall, causing it to crack. "He told you, eh." He said turning towards mordacai, his face somber. "Huh. We're its are we? Huh, but yea my parents didn't so much as even think I was alive." Celeb went and sat down on the bed, watching modacai as he continued. "I...I never got to feel, they didn't give me anything. No food no water, no emotion. I was as important as the plaster on the walls, they didn't care if I died or lived. I was somthing they never wanted, a mistake they forgot to erase." Celeb swallowed the memories starting to come back to him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Mordacai stood up and walked over to him. He sat next to him and leaned on his elbows. "Dont get mad at Rossk. I manipulated him a bit. I can get people to tell me things without giving it much thought. " He said, looking at him. "I would have preferred that. I was a mistake too. My rents wanted a girl. Instead of forgettign me though, they did everything they could to make my life a living hell." he said, staring at his hands. "While my sister got the perfect life. So they were able to show love. They just chose not to when it came to me." He paused suddenly. Why the hell was he talking? He turend to Celeb. "How'd you survive?" he asked. Maybe if he focused on him he wouldnt get curious.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:23 pm

" how did you?" Celeb retorted a bit bitter about the subject, but he sighed and answered the question. "I scavanged, from the moment I could crawl I had to fight for every scrap, every bit of liquid. It was a bitch since my mom was a clean freak, so most of my water was from the toilet or floor when she mopped it. Before you ask I didn't have free reign of the house atleast not really I was so malnurished I could barley stan not to mention walk. I half crawled for most of my life before I learned the best ways to get food. What thhings in the house that were edible and were to find the best bugs that escaped my moms eye. I learned from the tv, it became my best friend really, the only thing that gave me any type of feed back." Celeb let out a sigh. "You say they treated you like hell and loved your sister like a princess. Well I rather atleast have their hate than nothing."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:28 pm

"Same as you, basically. " he said, rubbing the back of his head. He didnt need to mention that sometimes it was waste. "Every once in awhile my mo mwould tie me down and put a platter of food in front of me to tease me. And then shed take it and eat it with dad or give it to the stray dogs." He frowned. "It sucked for me because .. well. Im Jaebrin. " he looked over. Ah.. thats right. Celeb didnt get that talk. "We have literal bottomless pits. one cattle in one sitting isnt even a snack for me." He said, looking over at him. God damnit. there he went again. Talking. "Wanna do tradesies?" He teased, grinning at him. He let himself fall back into a laying position. his hand went up and he looked at it. He gripped the air, frowning. "Were you born a werewolf?"
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Sailla wiggled when he fell back. The thumping from his collar bone hadn't felt good and she flicked her tongue at him in agitation.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:52 pm

"Huh the parents or being a jaebrin?" He smirked, watching mordacai. Was this guy serious? Or was he just teasing him about his parents like everything else. That expression on his face and the way he talked about it told celeb he was telling the truth, plus his nose caught no tell tale scent of him lying. "No, I was born human. I didn't become a werewolf till a few years after my parents died. If I was a wolf at the time they were alive, things would have been lot different. For one wolves never EVER treat their young in such a way. Not to say they don't have disaplen, they just don't treat their young like its." He let out a soft growl and gripped the edge of the bed, until his knuckles turned white and he'd rippeda junk out of the matress. "I wish I had killed them, I fickin hate I was to weak to do so, basterds!" Hee growled, his eyes turning yellow and small signs of his wolfish change appeared, but he surpressed it before it could actually start. "Did you kill them?" He asked his eyes smoldering and intense as he looked over at mordacai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: