WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Celeb grunted and moaned, his breathing coming in heavy pants as mordacai went faster and deeper into him. He tried his best to keep his head still for saila to scratch and pe. His head was still swimming from the alcohol and he was going in and out of being completley coherent.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Mordacai fed him everclear every once in awhile, and groaned as he came inside of him. It had taken awhile, but he did it. He shoved Celeb away to the edge of the bed, and then grabbed Sailla. He laid down with her and chugged the everclear bottle. he grinned when everything started to swim. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Celeb groaned, having come as well, he rolled over with a soft moan, falling off the bed onto his back. He didn't bother getting up and just stayed were he was as he fell into an aclohol induced stupor. He fell into a deep dreamy sleep, completly unaware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 pm

She smiled. "I love you too. Did he feel good?" She want going to ask if he was batter then her, because she knew he wasn't. No one was. At least she hoped no one was. She would no doubt find out if Mordacai had slept with someone who had been better then her.
She nestled her head in his chest. He would want sex soon enough, mine as well enjoy his down time while she could. She just really hoped he didnt expect her to let him in without washing Celeb off of him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 pm

He drank down another bottle and purred. he kissed her neck. "I love yah more." he cooed, nuzzling her. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her nose cutely. "Yer existence has saved the lives of thousands." he laughed
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Sailla laughed too. "Your existance saved my life." She kissed him on the nose. It was true. Not only had he been in the boat that had literally saved her life, but he had helped her find a place where she didnt have to be on the run anymore, or worry about going to jail.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 pm

He grinned stupidly. "Ah, now. yah could've taken care of yah'r' self. " He said, kissing her softly. He loved to hear her say that though. "Yah saved mine though. I wasnt happy, not till I got yah. Sure, rapin and killin is fun, but I was missin somethin."
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:29 pm

"and I was missing you, someone I dont HAVE to change for." She pressed her face into his warm chest. She was so happy with him. The onlything that could make this more perfect was having Terra with them, and him not having to be drunk to say this to her. Part of her didn't believe him because he had been drinking, but she really wanted to, so she made heerself believe. Her eyes closed and didn't want to open again. She nuzled into him and without meaning to, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am

He rolled onto his back and pulled sailla onto him, and then fell asleep as well. He missed Terra. He wondered how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:49 am

Sailla woke, not opening her eyes and nuzzled Mordacai's chest.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Mordacai stretched, lookign around. "God damnit. You mean to tell me that wasnt a dream? he groaned. he looked down at the floor, seeing Celeb. He kissed Sailla and sighed. "I love you. At least youre here."
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Sailla opened her eyes and sat up. "I love you too, and I'm sorry it wasnt a dream." She only had the slightist bit of hurt sarcasm in her voice as she got up and got dressed. She combed her hair with her hands. It was getting long. She needed to cut it soon. Yes, changlings still cut their hair. It go t in the way, and the fact Sailla went around as a changeling often only gave it more time to become noticable.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 pm

He looked at her, confused. He knew Sailla enough to know what he said had bothered her.. but why would him bitching about being stuck in a plane away from their daughter bother her? he ran a hand through his hair, groaning at his head ache. What had he done last night? he barely remembered it, except banging Celeb. but the he blacked out again. Had he said something stupid to hurt Sailla? He looked at her, trying not to show any worry.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:37 am

Sailla didn't gave a look to Mordacai, but poked Celeb in the side with her foot, bending over to look at him. Boy would he be sore today. She walked out of the room to find the kitchen, when she did she at at a table with her head in her hands.
So he wanted last night to be a dream? Everything he told her, having sex with Celeb, all of it a dream.
What she REALLY wanted other then an apple was to find some sort of training grounds or something. It would be interesting to test her blade against one of these wolves. Considering their heal rate, she wouldn't have to be gentle. She also wondered about the medicine in this plane.
If she was going to be here until Chaos decided to bring them back, mine as well take the time to learn what she could. Maybe she could find something useful.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

Celeb groaned at sailas nudge, but didn't wake up instead he just rolled over onto his side and continued to be in his light little mock coma. It would probably be another hour or two before he actually woke up and even then he'd probably not wish to.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:21 am

Mordacai got up and got dressed, and then nudged Celeb with his foot as well. He picked him up, grunting at how much of a fat ass he was, and put him on the bed. He walked out into the kitchen, wondering how much trouble hed get in for just pissin on one of the walls.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:31 am

Sailla got an apple and was sitting on the table swinging her legs. She began to sing a song while she tossed a few apples around, juggling. She got up and walked out the door they had come in, looking for someone to ask about a training grounds. She wondered if these people even used weapons, of she would have to risk breaking her bolts in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:40 am

Mordacai watched her leave and then went to go eat. he did something wrong. he knew he did. he just didnt know what.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:55 am

Jest sauntered down the halls as best he could with his ragged body. Seeing him most creatures would rin just for the hideous site of him. His flesh was torn and ragged, it hung in. Great gashes along his body and in others it was barely stitched together by a make shift werewolf skin stitching. His fur was in patches and were various lengths and health. Along his body also protruded various sized growths that caused the skin around them to puss and bleed, on closer examination they could be recognized as protruberances of bone. Most of his flesh was deteriating as you watched, falling of of him with every movment. Though he seemed unbothered with his condition his large wolfish form beheld a limp, mainly because his hind left leg was so distorted and the flesh so mangled that it was partially fused at the knee to part of his stomach. The other cause was his left foreleg was also slightly biomechanical, which was so infused that it constantly caused pain but to remove it would cause him to bleed to death. He walked up by sailla blowing out a chunk of snot,flesh and blood from his nose. "Are you looking for somthing girlly?" He asked in a deep husky voice which beheld in it his hidden strength, that his body hid. He looked at her his slightly glazed over yellow eyes watching her as he sniffed slightly, his muzzle twitching.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:04 am

Sailla froze and the apples dropped to the floor. Her song stopped in mid word and she just stared for a few moments. "Um..." She swallowed the bile down and took a deep breath. "I was looking for some sort of training grounds. Do you wolves have any sort of archery, or sword practice places?" She couldn't stop staring and she didn't care if she was being rude. Why had these people let this thing live? It was obviously in pain, and it didn't look that useful.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:14 am

Jest ignored her stares, he was used to it. "We do. Are you planning on useing those apples to shoot em atop somones head then." He chuckled bits of blood and flesh slpattering from the movment. "Come with me girl ill show you and if you like give you some tips." He led her, his body surprisingly sure footed and capable despite its looks. He occasionaly twitched an ear but otherwise didn't say anything while he led her to a large room full on one side with mats and fighting rings, the other was designated for various arms such as swords, daggers, archery, and some light firearms. He led her to the archery area were he sat himself next to the row of bows and quivers "I expect you know how to choose a proper bow, but as I said if you need any help just ask. I'm more capable then I look. He glanced around watching some of the few werewolves who trained in the room, some in human form others in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:25 am

Mordacai ate the rest of the food and then walked back to the room after awhile. he looked at Celeb and then walked up to him. he shook him. When he was sure he was dead asleep he started licking and biting down him, nipping him through his pants slightly. He smirked and laid down, stretching.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:37 am

Sailla set her coat down with the apples on top, revealing her Rapier and crossbow that was clipped to the back of her hip. "I have my own if you don't mind, though I may need to brush up on my long bow skills. Do you allow sparing? Against anther rapier user would be great, if you guys use those here." She looked at him from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:26 am

Jest looked over her weapons, noting their style and type. He tossed his head to the side, causing a large amount of flesh to fall from it, he pointed with his nose across the way at the mats, to two wolves sparing with swords. "That's all we got, their not exactly rapiers, but they are similar, they'll help ya train." He gave a large yawn and layed the rest of the way down, a dust of fur flesh and such incircling him as he did so. "Ill stay here and watch your stuff, if you need any help just hollar, me names roger jarolds, but everyone calls me jest, cause I'm a living joke and I have a wicked since of humor." He gave her a wolfish grin. "Cause I forgot to introduce myself, now may I know your name girlly?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:43 am

Mordacai kept poking at Celeb, and he decided hed do that until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: