WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm

He barked out a laugh. "It wasnt pure sugar. Might as well have been though. That stuff that comes out of the machine is though. It tastes amazing. you should try it. Like really. Its good." He said, stopping when they go to the showers. He shoved her against the wall randomly and kissed her, and then pulled back and went into the shower room. It was like a locker room. Ok it was one. He didnt care he was i nthe female one. "I need a shower too. "
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 pm

She loved the spontanius kiss, and wished he woudl continue. Instead she followed him in. "I'll scrub you if you scrub me."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm

He winked. "Sounds like a plan." he said, looking around. He saw a bottle and grabbed it. "Soap in this world is in a bottle?" he said, opening it. Since it was upside down the cream started to fall out. He almost dropped it, but then flipped it over. "Huh." he said, and grinned. He brought it down to waist height and made it squirt on her. He laughed and winked. "Remind you of something?" he started to rub his hands over her to wash her.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:38 pm

She rolled her eyes at him and pressed her slippery chest against him to kiss him. She took some of the soap from him and rubbed it on his crotch, winking back.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 pm

He grinned down at her and bucked his hips. His hands wrapped around her and he kissed down her neck as he started to wash her back off. his hands gradually went lower.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:28 pm

She smiled and gripped him roughly, jacking him off slowly. She went to his ear, licking it. "If we stay here tonight, I dont think anyone in this place will sleep tonight."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 pm

He laughed. "No, I dont think they will." He said, his hand going down her body to between her legs. He rubbed her and nipped her lower lip. "I think we'll make them all jealous, too" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:40 pm

She arched against him. "I will make sure not to hold back when moaning your name." She breathed the words in his ear. "and when I beg you not to stop." She went faster on him, pressing her thumb just under his head and gripping him tight.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Mordacai growled happily and shoved her against the slick bathroom wall. he knew it would be hard to do in here, but hed try. He slid a finger in her and started a pace as he kissed her roughly. "Dont worry. Ill give you plenty reasons to scream" he said, grunting slightly from her grip. He bucked his hips again and kissed down her jaw.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:51 pm

She moaned, quikening her pace on him. She shivered at his kisses. "I love you." Her voice was a bit higher than normal.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:56 pm

"I love you too." he said with a grin. He picked her up and kept her pressed against the wall as he went in her. His body felt warm from the alcohol, and everything was swimming in his vision. Her touches felt intensified from it, as well. He just felt like giggling and moaning the whole time, but he kept himself under control. He leaned forwards and licked up her neck as he started fast and hard pace. "mmmn. Sailla~"
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Sailla sucked in a breath as he entered her. She tightened around him, her arms around his neck and her legs locked around his hips. "You feel soooo gooooood." She moaned in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Mordacai smirked "You do too, babe " he said, shifting her so he was going as deep as he could. He moved his hips to hit her at a better angle, and leaned his head back "fuck" he groaned
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Her nails dug into his back and she let out a loud moan. She kissed him, biting his lower lip. She coudl taste the everclear in his mouth and she wondered if it would have any affect on her.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:17 pm

He moaned out loudly as well. He didnt really care if people thought that was unmanly, to moan. Even if it was loud, or if he was saying her name, it didnt matter. She was doing it too, and he was having sex. Everyone else wasnt, so to him he was better. Fuck what they thought. He moaned her name out loudly, proceeded by a slur of cussing and the mention of Gods.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Sailla's head was feeling a bit swimy. She giggled and whispered in his ear. "Do I feel better then the dog?" She knew she did, but she tightened around him more. She wanted to hear him say she was better then him. She nibbled his ear, breathing on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:29 pm

She could be such a woman sometimes. "A hundred times better. No.. infinitely better." He said, laughing slightly. He started to go faster. "Giggle again. I like it when you giggle." he purred out, watching her with a stupid grin on his face. "i like it when yer happy. makes me happy, it does." He slurred. "You're my world, you know. I love you so much." he said, leaning his face into her neck. "More than you could imagine"
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:38 pm

She moaned, her eyes going big at his words. She loved this, and the swimy feeling making his words float around in her head. It filled her with warmness, and she bit her lep as she came. "I am happy.....you make me happy. I missed you so much." She arched against him.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:45 pm

He gripped her to him and nuzzled into her more, keeping the pace up. " I dont know what I would do without yah. Yer my world, Sailla. Yah really are. I'd do anything to make sure yoer happy. Anything. E'r'ybody else can jus' fook off. " he said, nibbling on her ear. "i wan' tah 'ave more kids. 'r' at least Im think' bout it."
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Sailla paused, her mind clear for a moment. More kids? He didn't want anymore, and she knew it. Thats when she realized he was drunk off his ass. And she was a bit tipsy too. She woudl have fun with this. She kissed him hard, tugging at his hair. "How important am I. Tell me how much you love me some more." She whispered it, the fuzy feeling making the tip of her tongue tingly from her last kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

He smiled against her kiss and kissed her back roughly, whimpering a bit when she pulled back. "Yer mah e'r''ything. I dun know what id do without yah. i really dont. I'd feel lost. I woulnt want tah live anymore." he purred out, kissing her. "I love yah so much. So much. I love bein in yah too. Like im apart of yah. Like wer one 'n' tha same. " he nuzzled her again. "Yah're beautiful. I love how skilled yah'r. Yah'r able tah take care of yerself yah are. But I don want yah tah havetah. I wan tah take care of yah. protect yah, buy yah whate'r yah want. Yah wont have tah worry bout where tah get food, 'r' where tah live, 'r' anything no mores. I want tah always take care of yahs. Yer so special tah me, yah are. An' yah'r' so good at so many things yah are. So good at sneakin, and actin, and changin. I love it." He kissed up her neck, mumbling her name as he kept the pace up.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:08 pm

She sivered when he said her name. "Ohhhh, I love to hear that. Tell me more." She pressed against him rocking her hips and moaning in his ear. She tightened as much as she could with out hurting him as she came again.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm

"I hate mayself fer hurtin yah the way I 'ave, specially with the kid whe nI hit yah. Id I could Id change that. We could have more than one, I jusss.. I don know. Im scared well show more aff...ecshun tah one of tha kids more than others. I don wan that tah happen. That happened tah me. Thas all im 'fraid of. But I love havin kids with yah. We make tha best kids o' all tha worlds, we do." He grinned sideways, gripping ehr hips harder. "can' blame em with a mother as amazin as yah"
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Sailla smilled. "you know I would never do that." She let her breath come in gasps and kissed him again. "Hold me tighter."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 pm

"i know. yah'r' perfect, sailla... but what about me? Wha' if they hate me fer it." he said, nuzzling her again. he gripped her as hard as he could, going faster and harder in her. He moaned out loudly next to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: