WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:49 am

"I-I changed my mind....." celeb barely managed to say the words as he let out a groan. He started to harden as mordacai played with him, the sudden viration as the copter started didn't help much either. He gulped down another moan and tried to shove saila and mordacai off. As he did so he noticed Rossk glancing back at him, a pitying expression on his face. That steeled celeb a bit as he buckled himself in and crossed hishands over his groin in self defense. The copter than gave a small lurch as the perpellars began to gain lift. A few moments later they were smoothly gaining hieght.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 am

"Why?" He grinned, breathing into his ear. "What if i changed my mind and wanted you on top of me?" He purred out. One hand went to grip Celebs hair at the nape of his neck, and another grabbed his wrists and pulled them away quickly, his hand going to his crotch again. he undid the button in one quick motion and his hand dipped under his pants. They both rocked back and forth at the motion of his arm, and he grinned again. "It doesnt seem like you changed your mind."
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 am

Sailla chose to say quiet. She went back to breathing on his neck and nibbled his ear lobe, licking it and blowing hot breath on it. She trailed her finger along the other side of his jaw, lightly and almost not touching him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:22 am

He barely even noticev saila but at mordacais words and touch Celebs new resolve crumbled. "What?" He asked weakly, his boner throbbing pleasurably at mordacais game. He couldn't help himself he had had shitty day without any sex and now he was getting seduced by a very attractive man, the fact in which he was being dominated only added to his confusion, which he was aware that was getting him deeper into the situation.Celeb let out a frustrated growl, though it sounded half like a moan. He was confused unsure wether he wanted mordacai or to kill him. His desire was overwelming but his mind and wolfish nature couldn't stand him being such a toy. He had to figure outa way to save himself before he got in to deep, but at the moment he couldn't do much but enjoy the seduction as the copter flew on.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:29 am

He smirked, his arm going a little faster. "What, you're going to have to speak a little louder.." he purred. "And those moans too.. you know you can do better." He said, gripping him harder. He pressed a thumb down into the right places and took Celebs bottom lip with his mouth gently and pulled. He kissed down his front slowly, acting as if he might about give him head, but then went up all of a sudden back to his neck just as he got below his belly button. He grinned. Celeb was making this too easy. His pace stopped all of a sudden to tease him and make him want more.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am

Sailla stopped and let Mordacai pick on the poor guy. To be honest, seeing Mordacai play with him mad her cross her legs, watching as she felt her starved body respond. She hadn't had sex since Mordacai went missing, and watching him made her want him. She looked away and out at the senery. This place was strange and this thing they were in..a helli-copter? smelt kind of bad.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

Celeb moaned, his train of thought stopped. His stomach knotted as mordacai jacked him off. He growled softly as mordacai bit hs lip and kissed his chest.he was losing his control as mordacai went on. When mordacai suddenly stopped his whole body throbbed with wanting more, he gave a soft wimper as his mind spun.

" make sure they are buckled up" rossks voice broke over celebs senses as rossk shouted at him over his shoulder. That jump started his thoughts and he shook his head vigorusly to clear as much remnants as possible. He was still hard and throbbing but he tried his best to ignore it. He looked over at saila then mordacai. "You guys need to put on your seat belts just in case there is turbalence and we need to manuever." He knew it wasn't really need jade was a proffesional pilot and could fly smooth in a hurricane, it was rossks way of saving him and that fact made his stomach twist in a different way. He was going to have to act he couldn't delay any longer or be completeley dominated by mordacai. "Ill be right back." He unbuckled himself and made his way to the cockpit to lean over between jade and rossks chairs. "How much further?"

"Not to far, we will be there in about an hour and a half." Rossk replied, glancing over at him, his good eye showing worry. "Are you sure about..." he trailed off with his wisper, looking past celeb to mordacai and saila. "Can you.....?" He trailed off again unable to force the words out.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." Celeb answered patting rossk on the shoulder. "Thank you."

" just toss them out, it doesn't matter what you promised them they are trouble and they are troubling you celeb." Jade mumbled angrily her eyes focused on what was ahead.

Celeb glanced at her unsure what to reply at first. "If they cause me too much trouble make sure to get me out of it ok?" He smirked at her patting her shoulder and stroking her cheek softly with his fingers. She just gave an annoyed snort in response.

Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:19 am

Mordacai snorted when he got up quickly. He knew what Rossk just did, the bastard. He looked over at Sailla and then scooted over next to her. He smirked "Whats the matter?" He teased, leaning over to her. He put his hand on her thigh and looked back at Celeb, wondering how much trouble hed get in if he did things with her on here. He didnt bother with the seat belt. it wasnt like there wasnt a thousand handles to grab on to all over the place. He knew he wasnt going to get away with doing things to Celeb. not until he was alone at least. he looked back down at her and smirked. "I could fix it for yah, Sailla." He growled out, leaning down to kiss her. He knew she liked it when she said her name like that. Which would get her even more frustrated. Which was fun to him
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 am

Sailla's reserve melted when he said her name. She kissed him back, trying to remind herself that he was in trouble. She put her arm around his neck and tugged at his hair. She breathed on him, trailing from his chest up his neck and to his ear. "I missed you, but your still in trouble, so dont be 'Sailla'ing me."
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:43 am

Celeb could hear mordacai and saila talking and moving about. His stomach lurched at the sound of mordacais vice and a new shiver of remembrance from his last touch washed over him. He gritted his teeth and ignored them as did jade and rossk. jade seemed more calm now that celeb wasn't getting mauled by mordacai and saila. He knew they were used to him doing the same to others but the fact that it was happening to him made then uncomfortable. Jade glanced over at rossk and with her right hand grasped his left, she played with the top of his with her thumb. She was taller and more muscled than her husband but she deeply loved him even if he was an omega. Rosske smiled at her and gave her a soft nibbled kiss on the cheek and temple.

" I love you." He wispered before returning to looking over the various monitors on the dash.

"I love you too." Jade replied her gaze never flinching from facing forward.

Celeb made a fake gagging noise then laughed, ruffling rossks hair and squeezing jades shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

Mordacai smirked. "Oh come on." He said, looking down at her legs. "I know yah want some. Thats the only time you cross your legs so tightly." He said, undoing a gauntlet. He sat it next to him and let his hand go down her front. "Let me at least take care of it for yah." He grinned. He moved to nibble on her ear. "I love you, Sailla" he said huskily, his lips going down her neck.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 am

She glared at him. "I don't need to be taken care of." But sure enough when he spoke her name she shivered. She shook her head a bit. "No." and pushed him away, buckling her seatbelt.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:18 am

Celeb refused to go back and sit down, not unless he wanted to be dominated again. Instead he leaned on the cockpit chairs enjoying the nearness of his squad/pack mates.

Rossk glanced up at celeb. "So.. what exactly happened?" He made sure to keep his tone down as well as avoided looking at mordacai or saila behind celeb.

"Its complicated." Celeb wispered with a sigh.

"When is it not with you. You hate getting our help and now your...." rossk frowned noticing clebs still unziipped pants and boner. "Uh, maybe you should go... adjust yourself." He looked away shyly.

Celeb followed his gaze and with a soft chuckle re tucked and zipped himself, even though it slightly hurt to do so. He leaned over to rossk gave a soft playful bark and nibbled his cheek. "Again, thanks rossk." He purred giving rossk another nible and hair ruffle, before leaning back to his previous spot in between them. Celeb smiled and looked at his to freinds, his composure and confidence returning.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am

He pouted. "You're a jerk." he said playfully, and then stood up. "Fine, ill play with the pup some more." He said, and walked up to the cock pit. He looked at the controls. "Holy shit. How do you guys remember all of that?" He asked, acting like he wasnt going to do anything at all, but his hand trailed down Celebs arm and to his front.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 am

Celeb stiffened at mordacais aproach and touch. Jade gave a threatening growl but didntlook at mordacai.

"Un, its not to hard really its as natural as breathing to us." Rossk answered eyeing mordacai nervously.

"Stop." Celeb finally was able to croak out after his initial surprise. He grabbed mordacais hand and shoved him away. " go back to your wife, its getting crowed up here." He managed to actually put some heat into his words as his irritation returned. With the support of his pack mates his resolve was stronger if barely.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 am

He smirked. "Id love to learn, but I have a feeling it takes awhile to get to that level of skill you two possess. " He said, and then looked at Celeb. He looked over , and when both of the two wolves eyes werent on him he grabbed Celebs jaw roughly and pressed his face in the crook of his neck, his lips against his ear. "Hey now, thats not very nice. Youre a horrible liar, Celeb. You shoudlnt deny your body these things. An' my wife don' mind a bit. We both have sex with whoe'er we like. So lighten up a lil, eh boyo? You should join us. We can make you feel good. Real good. " he whispered into his ear, smirking against his skin. he let go of his jaw and let his hand go down his neck to his front again.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 am

When mordacai grabbed him his sense of pleasure went immediatly to offensive mode. The gruffness in which mordacai handled him woke up his inner alpha wolf and that wolf didn't want to be man handled like that even with a seductive bargin. Celeb snarled immediatly lowering his head and backing away to protect his throat. "I said no! Its none of your concern if I lie to myself, now go back to your wife!" His eyes flashed gold as he bared his fangs and clenched his fists. He still had an ach of desire in his stomach but his sense of anger and dominence over ruled it at the moment.

"What?" Rossk aske looking behind him at mordacai and celeb, his godd eye widening in surprise and worry. Jade simply stiffened in anticipation her lips ready to let out another grow.l
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 am

Mordacai smiled, his eyes softening. He lowered himself to him and kissed him quickly, not afraid of getting bit. "You're no fun, Celeb." He purred out. He turned to go, his hand ruffling his hair while he left.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 am

Sailla sat silently (say that 5 times fast), and ignored the comotion. She was a bit pouty because of everythign that had happened, including that Celeb didn't seem the slightest bit intrested. She crossed her arms and kind of hoped the dog would bite Mordacai. She assumed he wouldn't turn into a werewolf, so she wasnt to worried.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 am

Celeb more instinctively bit him as mordacai gave him a quick kiss, he didn't care if he drew blood or not, at the moment the wolf was in control not him. When mordacai ruffled his hair he growled irritatedly, shaking his head. Then he looked over at jade and rossk, his eyes still smoldering with his inner wolfs ire. "Can you speed this thing up!"

"I'm going as fast as I can in a commercial zone celeb." Jade growled out her eyes finally leaving the front to give hime a quick glance "your getting into trouble."

"If you want I can switch with you." Rossk piped in nervously avoiding celebs gaze.

"Fine, I got it under control just get us there soon." Celeb snarled his irritation now without a target to act upon. Celeb went back t the farthest seat from mordacai and saila and sat down, propping a leg on hiss knee and his fingers tapping on the arm rest.

( by the way my werewolves can only turn others into werewolves in their wolf form cause the glands that secrete the poision/enzyme for lycanthropy is displaced in human form. So no human formed werewolf can turn another into a werewolf.)
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 am

Mordacai ignored Celeb and walked up to Sailla. he licked the blood off of his bottom lip and smirked before sitting next to her. He put an arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "Whats wrong?" he mumbled into her hair, looking down at her. His eyes went up to Celeb once before returning to Sailla.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 am

She brushed her dress off. "I want to go home thats all. This plane is stupid, and these people are boring." She whispered to him. She didn't need to tell him her ego was shot. He coudl probly tell just from the way her body was positioned.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:44 am

He sighed and brushed her hair out of her face. he kissed her and moved to her ear. "Sailla.. hes gay. or at least very close to it. Im surprised you hadnt figured it out yet." he purred softly. "He likes women, but men effect him more by far." at least thats what he had seen. He kissed her forehead again.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:14 am

Celeb ignored them, he was trying to calm down and think. He had made some rash discisions and now look at the situations he'd gotten into. He was starting to doubt himself, maybe his actions were starting to finally catch up to him. He shook his head trying to clear the doubt and self pitty from his mind, he wasn't acting like himself in fact this whole day had been a giant pile of shit. Celeb gripped the armrest, his nails digging into the apolstry and bending the metal.

Jade and rossk were silent having nothing to put in the situation besides providing the transportation. Even so they both felt tense unsure what this rollercoaster was going to bring next, they didn't care what mordacai or saila did aslong as it didn't effect celeb.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Sailla rested her head on his chest. She was tired and a bit sore from the fall. She just wanted to go to sleep and wake up at home with Mordacai. Reachign down to unbuckle herself, she took her ferret form and scampered up Mordacai's side to lay around his neck. "I love you." She said into his ear before swishign her tail in his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: