WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Mordacai looked down at Sailla and stroked her head. "Sorry." he mumbled. He looked back up. "Yeah. I was lucky. I was able to kill them." He said, running a hand through his hair. "My sister got out alive and tried to start a rebellion when I became king. It almsot worked, but Sailla here." he said, looking down at her. "Tracked her down and we killed her. Made it so she didnt look like a martyr." He shrugged. He looked up at him and sat up again. He put a hand on his thigh and half smiled. "Hey. its not your fault you werent able to. i'd bet that it happened jsut because it happened. Time wasnt on your side, and you were starving. Theres no point in blaming yourself like that. " he said, and grinned "If it bugs you so much, you can piss on their tombs. If they dont have tombs, just pretend you are everytime you piss, then. "
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet
Demon: I will suck out your soul!
Human: Ahhhhh!
Other: i don't even...

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Sailla rubbed her head against the bottom of his jaw when he mentioned her.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Celeb shook his head. " I know all that, all the shrinks said the same god damn thing." He smirked. "Now I'm pissing on their graves." He smiled and rolled his head a bit to stretch it. "I don't care the sicumstances why I couldn't do, it doesn't fix that I wish I could. So I am what I am now. Fuck everyone else I didn't need anybody to survive and I don't need any one else now." He let out a laugh, more to release his tension than for anything funny. "Least I didn't turn out like you evil twin, eh?" He gave a chuckle as he plopped back on the bed. Not caring what mordacai did. It kinda felt good to know he wasn't alone but he was still pissed a bit at himself for acting like such a pussy to somone like him then. It was like him hiding and cowering from himself and he didn't like that. He was the only person he could depend on and if he let somone else push him around, then he'd have nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Mordacai listened. "They say that because its true, and because youre letting that thought control you. yes, you can wish you did. but you dont need to let it do that to you." he said, rolling over onto him He grinned down at him. he leaned down and started licking up his neck.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:33 pm

"I control myself and if it allows me to do what needs to be done then it doesn't matter." He growled, he was to distracted by the conversation to even be bothered by mordacais seduction at the moment. "Why don't you fix your own sunny personality f you have all the answers, huh?" He grabbed mordacais shoulders and lifted him away until he could look into his face. "We might share similar pasts but we don't share the same thoughts, so don't bother with what goes on in my head."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Mordacai grinned at him. In all honesty he had been saying those things to distract him. And it had worked for the most part. "Alright, boyo." He said, leaning down again. He brushed his lips agaisnt his own. He was curious as to how this new approach would work. He let his fingers tangle in his hair gently as his mouth worked with his. He sucked on his lip slightly, keeping his body pressed agaisnt him. He slid his tongue in. Instead of being dominating, he was trying something a bit more lovey dovey. Dominant probably wouldnt be good to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:13 pm

"I-" celebs words were put out when mordacai kissed him. The tenderness of the kiss took him aback and off gaurd. His irritation dissapated as he was absorbed by the kiss. He couldn't help as his mind went blank and his body became nothing but reactions. He let his toungue dance with mordacais. He kissed back pulling gently on mordacais 'lips?' With his own teeth. He nibbled the sides of mordacais mouth and jaw. His own hand caressing the back of mordacais head, the othe pressing into the small of his back. He couldn't think he just let what would happen, happen.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Well. That definitely worked a lot better. He deepened the kiss and then pulled back suddenly. He started kissing down his neck and he started undoing his pants with one hand. His other hand gripped his hair. He nibbed his bottom lip again and he smiled. He kissed down his body when he got his bottoms off. his hand reached down and started a pace while he went back up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Sailla crept off of Mordacai's neck and changed rapidly until she was a wolf pup sitting on one of the chairs. She circled once and lay down. She would let Mordacai have his fun and she would try her best not to pout to much. She reminded herself that she had plans with Mordacai when he was done.

Last edited by out of controll on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Celeb moaned, not even noticing saila. He kissed mordacai back, not even stopping him as he undid his pants. He was to absorbed with mordacais nibbles and kisses. He let out another moan as mordacai began to jack him off. (Again) he lifted himself ont his elbows and leaned forward so he could kiss and nibble mordacais shoulders and the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 am

mordacai looked back at Sailla for a moment before returning to Celeb. He started a slow teasing pace on him and reached up to pull his shirt off. He pulled his pants the rest of the way down and undid his own cloth belt, letting his hakama fall to the floor. He hooked his arm around Celeb and moved it so they were both i nthe center of the bed, him on top sitting between his legs. He leaned forwards and licked down his stomach before going back up to him. He stopped for a moment and took his gauntlets off, and then continued. He started a faster pace on him, his other hand going to Celebs mouth. He slipped two fingers in and then pulled them out when they were wet enough. He leaned forwards and kissed him again
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:47 am

Celeb moaned, he was only slightly aware of what mordacai was actually doing. For all he could feel was the pleasure. Besides almost biting mordacais fingers off as a reflex when he stuck them in his mouth, he was unable to fight off mordacai at the moment. His strength and will were sapped for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 am

He grinned at him and licked up to his ear. "Youve got a bite, dontchya?" he purred, nibbling on him as he slipped a finger into him gently. He made the pace go faster. If he didnt do this, Celeb would scream so loud,and not in a good way, that the whole compound would hear,. He didnt want to have to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 am

Celeb grunted, that was definatley a unused to sensation for him. He wiggled away from mordacais hand, to stop it. He shook his head slowley still unable to think properly. He felt mostly good at the moment and his body screamed at him for it to not stop. He looked at mordacai with a slightly glazed expression, then reached up grabbed a handful of mordacais hair and pulled him in for another kiss. After he moved down his jaw giving nibbles and soft love bites all the way down to his stomach. He grabbed mordacai and began a pace on him, starting slow and then increasing the speed. Alls the while continue his track of live bites across mordacais chest, neck and jaw.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 am

Mordacai smirked, not letting him get away from it. He kept the slow pace on him back there, then sped the pace up on the front. he faltered for a moment when Celeb started touching him. He grunted, sliding another finger in. He kissed him roughly and pressed his body against him. he moved down to his ear and breathed out his name with a soft moan. One corner of his mouth went up in a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:37 am

Celeb grunted again when mordacai put in another finger. He really didn't like that sensation, it was new and weird. He tried to wiggle away from mordacai again, releasing his grip on him. When mordacai moaned out his name, he paused for a moment, unsure. he growled and bit mordacai on the shoulder to get him off of him, he didn't care if he drew blood. This was confusing him he felt good and bad all in one, he didn't know what to do but to take control.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 am

Sailla stood up at the sound and watched, now a full grow lion. Her teeth were bared and she was ready to pounce She was ready to jump on him if her tried anything more to harm Mordacai. She still didn't make a sound, waiting to see what woudl happen.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 am

mordacai looked down at him, not flinching even when blood started to go down his chest. He licked up his ear. "Shhh.. calm down. If you give it a minute it will start to feel really good. And it will make this-" he gripped him hard for emphasis "feel ten times better. I promise. " he cooed, kissing down his neck. "but if you want to bite me, go ahead. " he continued the pace on both of them. He let his fingers hit his prostate so it would start to feel really good for him, and he grinned. "savvy?"
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:53 am

Sailla shrunk herself to a feral cat, but continued to watch carefully. She didn't want to have to put Mordacai back together.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:07 am

Celebs next growl turned into a moan. He licked his lips tasting mordacais blood. He sighed with pleasure, his inner wolf seemed to be calming down, subdued from the pleasure, so its usual lust for dominence was abated. He knew in the back of his mind what mordacai was doing, he'd done similar things himself, but he had never been on the receiving end. This was new and strange for him but still extremley pleasurable. He moaned again this time letting out a pleasurable wimper. As mordacais pace increased on him. He took mordacais offer and bit him again on the oppisite shoulder. Letting him have atleast some tiny spec of possible dominence.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 am

Mordacai grinned, leaning forwards to press Celeb on his back. He put Celebs legs on his shoulder and pulled his fingers out. He spat on himself and slid in with a groan. His head leaned back, but he didnt start a pace yet. His hand went faster on him and he licked down Celebs neck. His shoulder shifted as him biting him sent chills down his spine. He started leaving marks and hickeys all over Celebs neck and shoulders. Its not like he was going out with anyone, right? Mordacai grazed his teeth on his shoulder, frowning. he wanted to bite him, but he knew he couldnt. His teeth were similar to an angler fish's. Celebs shoulder wouldnt be i none piece after it. He left a dark hicky instead, and started to rock his hips very slowly, one hand gripping Celebs hair.
Back to top Go down
out of controll
Admin
out of controll

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:27 am

Sailla saw that the situation was under control and turned into a ferret and curled up. She was tired and she knew the noise of a fight would wake her up so she went to sleep in a ball on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 am

Celeb groaned as mordacai slid into him. His heart started to race as his body became inraptured by the pleasure. He was definatley at a loss of dominence now and his wolf knew it. Celebs eyes flashed yellow as he sunk his now clawed fingernails into mordacais back, he nuzzled his neck letting out soft wolfish wines of pleasur. Celeb wasn't in control anymore, he'd lost the fight, he was now mordacais play thing and in the back of his mind he was raging. But as that anger tried to surface it came out instead as a hightened passion. The pleasure and touch burning out his rage. He never even noticed saila, she wasn't even in the room to him. He was to focused on what mordacais was doing to him. Celeb moaned nuzzling deeper into mordacais neck and chest as he picked up speed.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:42 am

Mordacai grinned, letting his grin go back as far as it could without opening up his split. He looked down at Celeb, gripping his hair harder." Good boy." he purred out, his other hand letting go of him to grab his hip. He dug his fingers into him, leaving bruises, as he started going faster. He pulled Celebs back end toward him more so his whole length could go in as deep as possible. He grunted. His back arched in response to Celebs claws and he chuckled. He loved the whimpering Celeb did, and he loved the way he was nuzzling on him. He knew that it meant hed accepted he wasnt in control. The grin got slightly bigger as he went harder. He looked down at his shoulder, expecting to see it covered with marks, but he paused for a moment when he noticed they were healing. He frowned, going harder as he leaned forwards and moaned into Celebs ear, his hand still gripping him by the hair. "Celeb~, I want you to moan my name out. Loud"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 am

Celeb let out a soft pant of pleasurable. Pain as mordacai went deeper into him. "N-I can't." He wispered in between moans. He sunk his claws in deeper, feeling the blood seep over his fingers. He let out another wolfish wine as he let his fangs touch the skin of mordacais throat, barely not penetrating the skin. This was his final way of showing submission, but he'd never ever call out anothers name, that was one thing he'd hold onto, his last ray of control in his dark cage of submission. He could feel the marks on his body heal, it was nothing but an irritating itchb like a fly landing on the skin. He wondered if mordacai noticed and if he would bite him with those strange teeth of his. Its not like it would hurt him to much as long as he bit in the right places, after all he'd been threw worse. Car crashes, point blank shot gun blasts, scewered, burned, shredded, he'd been threw a lot and all he had to tell for it were the few tiny hair then scars across his body were he'd either had complications in healing or the wound was too intense to not leave a scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: