WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:42 pm

"Well damn you two aren't going to fight well this is boring" Fey starts to head inside through the garage and thinks of a quick plan that he was sure would work to get to the cash register, hes got 7 ranks in bluff after all. He looks around and the only camera in the entire shop was on the front door door so he tells Joe "Hey Joe theres a big ass racoon outside stealing your lunch" "AGAIN GODDAMIT" yelled Joe rushing out the back door. Fast as lightning Fey rumages through the cash register and takes all the cash out, closing it back up and leaving no one the wiser leaves through the garage door. "Ha rat bastard scared 'em off" A triumphant Joe returns to the front to finish his paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Mordacai looked at Fey, thinking. That one wasnt very bright either. The only ones that showed any promise were the wolf , though he was reconsidering that considering how messily he killed that man, and the girl. Though even the girl seemed a little light in the head department. He watched Caleb before deciding to go sit on a bench outside of the building. He'd rest for now since He'd been walking for nearly an hour, and then hed find out where the next stop was unless something caught his interest here.

Last edited by Hollowfun on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Celeb stood there for a moment, he usually never let himself become influenced by the bloodlust, but his emotions had overidden his reasoning. now that he had killed somthing, the bloodlust high started to dissapate. he regained his senses and composure, as he noticed mordacai now sitting on a bench by the garage. Celeb walked over to him, wiping the knife futiley on his now bloodstained jeans. "you owe me." he told mordacai, the anger in his voice now gone, but instead replaced by his usual teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"For what? playing with my food?" He asked, smirking at him. he crossed his arms behind his head. "not to mention youre a liar. It only took an hour tah get here." he said, and looked back at the garage door before glancing back up at Calebb. "What is that now, twice youve taken my food? Though Ill forgive yah for the girl. That sloppy mess you left in the hills sufficed. Though, not for that kind of hunger." He grinned. "But now that you seem a little less bitchy, how about you tell me a bit about this place?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm

"its not your food if you didnt succesfuly catch it. i never lied either i estimated, so id admit i guessed wrong." Celeb looked sidlong at mordacai then licked the blood from his lips and chin. "since you barged into my dimension i think you should tell me about where you come from, but ill tell you this, our kind isnt readily welcomed here, atleast not by the humans, whom overpopulate this world.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Fey heres Caleb and Mordacai talking. So he decides just to listen in on their conversation so he sits on the ground on the other side of the wall, rests his head against it and closes his eyes to focus on what they're saying.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 pm

He smirked. "I can catch something without it being under me, wolf." He said, stretching. "Our kind, huh?" He said, thinking. Well, it was obvious mordacai wasnt a werewolf and had almsot nothing similar to Caleb, except the fact he hadnt had that weird feeling off of him that the dead human gave off. "Well, where Im from its welcomed. In fact its encouraged. We use mostly mounts to get around. Not... that" he said, motioning to the car. "We have guns, but they look different from what you have, and in one part of the world they shoot... something similar to lightening and make a strange noise." he said, thinking. hed only recently encountered those. (Hes talking about plasma guns, btw) "I dont really know what to tell yah. Its not like I know whats different here, aside from how the guns look at the things you get around in. "
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Celeb gave a amused smirk. "but its always more fun to be on top." Celeb listened as mordacai told him about his world. "seems your world is a very interesting place." he said a bit intrigued, stretched as well, then motioned to his car with his hand. "thats what we call a car, it doesnt need any animals to pull it as you noticed, it isnt magic either, it uses a mixture of gases and electricety or focused lightning if you will. they also arent easy for most people to fix themselves, and you-" Celeb cut himself off to give mordacai a quick glare before continueing. "landed on it." Celeb looked mordacai over. "what exactly caused you to come into this deminsion anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Mordacai grinned and winked. "Im always on top. " he said, and then looked at his car. "That makes sense, considering what I felt inside of it, and the smell." He grinned up at him. "hey, its not like that was my fault. Hopefully youre not literally this tight assed or it might be a bit uncomfortable for the both of us later." he winked again, and then shrugged "A god pissed me off, so I pissed on one of his relics and said a few things to him. " He smirked
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Celeb laughed " I most certanly am because I am ALWAYS on top." he chuckled and gave mordacai a wink back. "worst buisness dealing with gods, glad mine doesnt give a real shit," He gave Modacai a mischievious smile. "how do you plan on getting back anyhow, threw a toilet, sir bathroom genie?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Mordacai laughed. "You wont be i na few minutes." he joked, then shook his head, chuckling. "Actually, thats one way to get to the underworld, if you use the right toilet." he said, and then shrugged . "Probably just wait it out. Chaos gets over things pretty fast, and he wouldnt want me gone that long since Im his entertainment in that world. " He looked around. "so whered your orgy partners run off to? The only one I saw was that one with a temper and a high horse to go with it. " he looked back up at Caleb, his arms spread and resting o nthe top of the bench, his legs splayed open. "Whats there to do in this world?" he asked

Last edited by Hollowfun on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Celeb raised a brow, amused, giving a soft chuckle. "those two?" he gave a glance towards the garage, catching the mingled scents of the people inside. "i really dont care, they are nothing but boring and annoying anyway." Celeb gazed admiringly at mordacai, his eyes automaticly wandering down to his groin. "well if your looking for enteresting, theres always the usual, murder, thievery, drugs, sex, and what not." Celeb glanced back at his car, before returning his gaze to mordacai. "ill believe you on it not being your fault for landing on my car, but you can still pay me back for it by giving me somthing eneresting to do, what do you say? He smiled, folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:02 am

Mordacai barked out a laugh and crossed his arms. "i think you have yourself a deal, so long as you understand youll never get me under you, or anyone else for that matter." He said, and then winked. "Dont worry, I can be gentle." He purred, and then ran a hand through his hair. "by the way, how.. good are your law enforcement here?" he asked, grinning sideways, though his cloth covered it.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:06 am

While Fey was listening in he found that there was nothing of interest to hear. And while they were talking about gods he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 am

Celeb gave an amused snort. "Is that so" he smiled at mordacai. " my military is powerful and well trained. The humans...well let's say they are more of an annoyance than anything." He gave mordacai a sidlong smirk. "And don't worry I know ways to skirt their annoyances."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 am

"youre not going to be one of those types tha makes me repeat myself, are yah?" He asked, smirking. "Your military, eh?" He said thoughtfully. "Does that mean you're king here? cause I havent seen anyone treat you with even the slightest respect since I got here." He said, licking the front of his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 am

Celleb smiled. "Rinse and repeat as we say." He chuckled softly at mordacais king remark. "It is my military, the werewolf part, you have seen nothing but humans and elves since you... landed. Besides I am no king but why the fuck would I want to be. I'm the right hand man and I don't have to be bothered with the responsibilities of kingship. I can do what I want whenever I want free as a kite and still have power. " he grinned wickedley. "Besides I don't care if anyone respects me, they just better not be stupid enough to get in my way."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:19 am

He laughed "being a king aint that hard. And you get more benefits. " he said, shrugging. "Then against it depends on your kingdom. i have mine set up so theyre basically self sufficient, since I'm gone a lot. I also have a lot of doubles, just in case." He said, looking over at the garage door. "So if you came here to get your car fixed, why is it still out here." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 am

Celeb shrugged. "Ours is pretty self sufficent, which is another reason I don't bother." He followed mordacais gaze. "An inconvience, the man in there idle stalls fixing it. Its not to much of a problem I bet he could hardly fix it anyway. " Celeb glanced over at his car. "Hmm, though I know someome who might." He turned away from mordacai and headed back to his car. He opened the passenger door and removed his cell phone from the dashboard drawer. He winced slightly at the sight of the damage as he punched in the number on his phone. It rang twice before it was picked up by a masculine voice. "Hello Celeb?" Celeb smiled. "HEY Rossk, seems I've gotten in a little trouble and need a pick up."

"Ugh, seriously your getting sloppy celeb this is twice in the past 5 years."

"Pfft just come get me eh."

"Fine fine ill track your cell phone signal right now, me and Jade will pick you up in 3."

"I hope that isn't days."

"Hours, you better not get into any more trouble."

"Can't promise"

The cell phone clicked as Rossk hung up, Celeb smiled and looked up at mordacai smugly. "If you want they can give you a ride too?"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:54 am

Mordacai eyed him. "Why do you want them to pick you up? it seems like your car is just fine, aside from being dented." He said, standing up. He looked at the garage again. "But I suppose I could have a ride. Im curious as to how the girls are here." he said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 am

"Because it isn't fine when you rolled off you dented the structure enough to begin hinder its steering and I have valuble equipment in here that I don't want to waste time having to watch over a nosy mechanic." Celeb let out a sigh then gave mordacai a half smile. "Plus I'm tired of being in the middle of no where with no women and this way ill get out of here faster. As for the quality of women there are many fine ones human and wolf."
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 am

He nodded "alright then" he said, looking over. "Whats this worlds morality on children?" He asked, looking around. "because in my world theyre all tight asses about it." he walked over to Calebs car, looking at it. "You think I could take a look at what makes this thing run?" he asked, kneeling down in front of it to look at the grill, and then under it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 am

That threw Celeb off a little but he hid behind a smirk. "I'm afraid its the same here, especially among my kind who protect children feircly" he looked over at the hood of the car. "If I show you will you try to take the technology back to your world or do you think you will find your mode of transportation better." Celeb layed his hand on the hood, stroking the dented metal with the tips of his fingers. "I don't really see any harm in it besides upsetting the balance of your world, but hey your here already upsetting mine so what does it matter." He reached over and lifted up the hood to reveal the engine inside.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 am

"I prefer out mode. if me landing on it broke it, then I'd say what we have currently works better. " he said, looking at the engine. He wanted to touch things, but knew hed flip out. "So this runs on gas?" He asked, raising a brow. "All we use that for is explosives, and if we're out of oil we use it on occasion. " He said, looking over at him. Alright then. The children thing would get dropped. He didnt want this guy all over him in a bad way if he said the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 am

"That's fine, this one isn't really neccesarily made for protection anyway, plus you did hit it pretty hard. I myself could dent it easily with little force, its made for speed not protection from falling transdimensional rapists." Celeb smirked " it does, it also uses oil and some models also use other various mixtures of gas and electricity to work, some or even pure electricity." Celeb watched mordacai with a half mile, explaining to him what he knew about cars and how they worked. He wasn't a mechanicle genious and didn't know everything but he knew a fair amount throughout his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: