WEREDEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEREDEN

A place for fantasy and Roleplay lovers to meet.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden death!

Go down 
+3
WINTERSAKURA
RockinBakaWolf
Admin Rovaine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

A sudden death! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Fey failing his listen and spot checks doesn't hear Caleb's comment or head nod, and goes to talk to the mechanic about his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Mean While
Cornelius was lucky to escape those satanic ritualist, but now he was lost. "HI KNOW HWHAT TO DO!" he loudly said to himself by accident to do his own excitement. He covered his mouth noticing what he did and gave a little nasally chuckle. He went through his pack and took out a local wilderness map and he quickly found out where the nearest road was, and off he went running towards the closest gas station he could find.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm

The 'road' still smelled bad, no matter how far down it he went. He wasnt starving, thankfully. He had found some ripped up body at the base of a hill nearby.
He hadnt been walking for very long when that guy had ran into him. He stumbled slightly, a lick of flame appearing at his fingertips for just a second until he realized who it was. he frowned slightly. "They left yah too, eh?" he asked, smirking. "Im surprised. The wolf looked like he wanted to eat you."
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:06 pm

"Wolf?" Cornelius said. Surely this man must be delusional, just look at the way he was dressed. Surely he must have been one of those Dungeons and Dragons people he heard so much about in the news. "Wait eat me?" he realized what the strange young fellow just told him. "May I follow you to the nearest rest stop? it's safer in numbers you know. BUT WAIT! aren't you with them?" Cornelius was getting ahead of himself as usual.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:15 pm

He watched him, a little confused. Surely he had known that that man was a werewolf. it was plain as day. Normal, non diseased, people dont sniff so obnoxiously. But he decided to let it drop. He grinned at him, his smile hidden by the cloth. This man wasnt smart, and he looked extremely gullible. he didnt know how people were in this world, and perhaps he could trick him... by telling him the truth. (to some extent) "No, you see there was a time riff. We were messing around with.." What had Captain Himak called those things? it was during their talk about genetics. "well.. do you know what atoms are?" yes, that sounded about right. hopefully he did, because he was completely pulling shit out of his ass. He didnt know anything about atoms, except that they were strange and dangerous. "It brought me here to this dimension, and I dont understand this place at all. Think you could help? like explaining the poor quality armored carriage, and the way everyones dressed. " If he was difficult he could always eat the guy. He didnt seem too dangerous, and his magic still worked here.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Cornelius looked at him confusedly "Atoms brought you here?". Although Cornelius was no expert in science, he did believe he was trying to mention something related to an experiment. Possibly he might have had his damaged during the experiment and something went awry. "Heavans! I must take you to someone who can help you, here follow me!" Corn placed his hand on the strange young fellows back and began leading the way humming 1812 overture.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Mordacai looked over, ripping his hand away from his grasp. "Now now, lets not be hasty. Im in no need of help, other than directions." He said, running a hand through his hair. His hood fell back but he didnt bother with it. "Like what are the customs of this place?" he asked, hooking his thumbs in his hakama belt. He looked at him strangely. The song almsot seemed familiar, but it was slightly different.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:38 pm

"Well there are many customs here, but surely I lack many of them. For example, we usually tend to introduce ourselves, My name is Cornelius Bobcock.I am glad to have met your acquaintance, mister......"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 pm

He looked over, a little miffed. He wasnt being any help. And so far it seemed like this world was pretty much the same. Just with weird useless junk in it like that carriage. And people seemed more comfortable about nudity. "Mordacai." he said simply, watching one of those carriages go down the road beside them. "Whats the currency here?" he asked, pulling out one gold, one silver, and one copper, and he flashed it to him, each coin nestled between a finger. "Do they accept these?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Cornelius took out his reading glasses to take a better look at the coins. "These probably won't be excepted at a local store, but a coin collector will find these to possibly be worth a pretty penny GNHER GNHER GNHER" he laughed at his humorless joke.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:52 pm

He slipped them back into his bag and frowned. Well shit. "Wheres the nearest coin collector then? im afraid thats all I've got. Unless youd be willing to trade some of your money for it." he said, grinning slyly at him. His cloth still covered most of his expression, however. "Im sure i would be able to go rather low. I mean, these are kinda rare here. Im sure a collector would LOVE to have them." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:54 pm

"They are made out of Gold and Silver, hmmmmmm, how much would you like for it?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:02 pm

"I dont know your currency very well" he said, realizing his plan to trick him wasnt going to work. "So you should tell me what you think theyd be worth." He said, watching the roads. he didnt like walking beside it. Those things drove past every once in awhile at a pretty high speed.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Cornelius had no idea how to estimate coins nor gold. "Umm, hmmmf" were the noises he made while thinking. "I believe it would be best if we see an expert, like in that one American show Pawn Stars!" he clapped his hands together in utter joy, trying to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:12 pm

"Whut?" he asked, then rolled his eyes and frowned. Well, if they were worth a pretty penny, he was sure that people would be willing to take them without much question. At least until he could find someone to trade money with. He didnt think hed be here for very long though. All he had done was said the wrong thing to Chaos. And that guy got over shit pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:24 pm

"My word, look at that squirrel, it looks like an a, oh wait! I need to find civilization, right!"
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 pm

( Time skip! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ )
Mordacai looked up at the gas station. The road smell was so strong here he couldnt smell much of anything else. And his fingers itched. he wanted to set something on fire. He had a feeling that would be a beautiful idea in a place like this. "Bollox." he mumbled. That wolfs car was there, still dented.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Cornelius also noticed the car, "OH GNOOOO!!!" What was he ever going to do? maybe hide long enough so that way he can call the authorities the second they left.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Celebb chatted with Kastri feigning of his frustration at her innocent deflexions of him trying to seduce her. He was also severley frustrated that that damn mechanic had yet to even touch his car. He was beginning to get really pissed and horny. He tried to be a bit more aggressive with his flirtations with Kastri when he suddenly smelt the scent of that transdeminsional stranger who landed on his car. Celeb growled softly trying not to alarm Kastri as he made a quick excuse and headed out of the garage. Once outside he looked up the road they had come and saw mordacai and that irritating human. Celeb growled and headed straight for his trunk, popped it open and pulled out one of his long slender knives. He faced them his eyes flaring from blue to yellow. "So you actually got out of that forest eh?"
Back to top Go down
https://wereden.rpg-board.net
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Mordacai looked at him with a bored expression. "Aye, you think I'm stupid? An idiot couldve gotten out of there." eh said, motioning to the man next to him with his thumb. "I aint that easy to get rid of, boyo." He grinned "And I doubt that toothpick would be of any use to you in a fight with me. " He said cockily, his eyes going back to the garage. He watched him carefully, his foot slightly turning just in case.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Celeb glared at him. "Its not for you ill get what you owe me after." He looked at the human, making sure to keep an eye on mordacai. "You and I need to have a quick talk." He took a side step towards the human, moving away from mordacai. His muscles rippled with anticipation, ready at. Any moment to rip apart and mesh into his werewolf form.
Back to top Go down
RockinBakaWolf
Admin
RockinBakaWolf

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 pm

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS GOING TO BE TWO DAYS BEFORE I CAN GET MY MOTORCYCLE BACK" Fey starts yelling losing his temper. "Well you see, when you crashed you bent the exhaust pipe. And we don't carry those since its custom not stock and we ordered a new one but its going to take a day to get here and your not our only customer. Just be thankful that the lady out there is your friend, and your getting this done for free." Joe the mechanic said. Fey hears Caleb start yelling outside and hears that one guy from the forest...whatshisname, and decides getting it free was worth it for now, I'll get him back later he thought and saying to Joe "Fine" and headed outside to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
mannysamperio
Dreamer
Dreamer
mannysamperio

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:14 pm

"GNAAAA!" Cornelius made a run for it, running with every bit of energy he had left after that long walk, his muscles were burning and their was a pain in his side.
Back to top Go down
Hollowfun
Admin
Hollowfun

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm

mordacai looked over at the man as he ran off. Well alrighty then. He looked at the car, adn then back at the garage, seeing Fey there. He loosened up his stance, figuring there wasnt much of a danger now. "Let me eat 'im when yer done, yeah?" He said, then laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rovaine
Admin
Admin Rovaine

Character sheet
Demon:
Human:
Other:

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Celeb ignored Mordacai, the human did the wrong thing by running. Celebs inner wolf came out, his prey fleeing. Celeb easily chased down the human, his un-human speed making the distance in less than a few moments. he tackled the human, easily overpowering him. Once the human was underneath him, Celeb sunk his fangs in his jugular and stabbed him inbetween the ribs into his heart. Celebs blood lust grew as the human thrashed under him, forcing celeb to pleasurabley tear him apart even more. when the human was nothing more than a bloodied heap, celeb stood up, half drunk with bloodlust.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sudden death!   A sudden death! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sudden death!
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WEREDEN :: RolePlay :: RP Room-
Jump to: